What is Xiapex?
The first and only EU-approved nonsurgical treatment for Dupuytren's contracture.1
Xiapex is the first and only EU-approved nonsurgical treatment option proven in clinical studies to work in adults with Dupuytren’s contracture when a cord can be felt. In two studies, Xiapex helped many people with Dupuytren’s contracture achieve straight or nearly straight fingers and improve their range of motion in the affected finger.1,2,3
- Will it hurt?
- When can I start using my hand normally again?
- Will I need physiotherapy after Xiapex?
- How does this affect my ability to drive a car or other vehicles?
- How soon after treatment can I return to work?
- Will the treatment be affected if I take other medications?
- I am pregnant. Can I be treated with Xiapex?
- When is Xiapex not recommended?
- Xiapex Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Hurst LC et al. N Engl J Med. 2009;361:968–979
- Gilpin D et al. J Hand Surg. 2010;35A:2027–2038